Twitter

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Krameria Cafe

It looks great. Really. I wouldn't have even stepped foot in there before they re-did the Krameria Cafe. But the service is painfully slow (especially when you're all empty-stomachy and the coffee is eating a hole in your stomach lining because you've had four refills and your food still isn't ready!)

I was so optimistic, too. I saw they had a gyro-egg thing that reminded me of the breakfast we had at Cafe Opa that I enjoyed. This dish -- not so good. The gyro meat was burned, the eggs were so-so. The "butter" on the toast was just nasty.

I think this is actually the first completely negative review I've done on this blog so far. Bummer, because it could have a lot of potential. We'll wait and see.

E.O.D. Bathroom Rating: I know I had all that time on my hands, but I never made it to the bathroom.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a regular at Krameria Cafe, and their new location is wonderful! The food is top-notch, too -- I'm not sure why K. had such a bad experience, as I'm always pleased with the food and service. Their food is great - most of the items are homemade, so that makes for a great breakfast. They also serve lunch and dinner, but I've only been their for breakfast. They have a new website, too: http://www.krameriacafe.com/

Anonymous said...

Krameria Cafe has a great atmosphere, it's in the neighborhood, and they have an awesome breakfast menu - check them out: Krameria Cafe, Best Breakfast in Denver, Colorado

Anonymous said...

I live right around the block and have been there about 4 times. The service is slow and the breakfeat food isn't really that great. But, the malibu chicken sandwich is delicious and worth heading over there for. That is the only non-breakfast food I have tried and because of it, I am optimistic about trying new items.

Anonymous said...

Krameria Cafe has an amazing new Menu, and is getting better and better. I just printed a great Discount Coupon from their new website: www.krameriacafe.com . Plus, they've put their map and hours on their website, which I really appreciate. I've been eating at Krameria Cafe since about a year before the family that now owns it upgraded. Now they have all kinds of great meals and have that real good Pablo's coffee. They mean it when they say it's a "bottomless cup"....It's good to see they've had a few growing pains and are adding new staff and new hours. I hope everyone who has ever come in will come back with their friends and keep this hard-working family's restaurant going and growing. It's great to not have to drive into Downtown Denver for a good meal and drinks, or a healthy breakfast out with my family.